[kj] You Tube/Facebook

jerry bodkin jelbod at hotmail.co.uk
Thu May 20 16:56:08 EDT 2010

As some of you might know, i am and have been under a mission to bring Killing Joke to a wider audience by constantly posting from You Tube onto facebook of Killing Joke material but, there is a deficit in the catologue. I really need some of the earlier stuff, Animal, Malicious Boogie, Nuclear Boy, stuff from Ha! just anything and everything. You will be amazed at how much of the back catologue isnt there, could really use some help Brothers n Sisters! I know Jonn and Antoni will do their best but could do with anything anyone can post up!

Cheers All!

Jelly!

P.S. Murder Inc and any Joke related would be good too! Ta!