[kj] Another one, just to be annoying...

folk devil folk.devil at hotmail.com
Thu May 20 16:43:10 EDT 2010

Never mind, it's all here..

http://www.lasvegasnevada.gov/FactsStatistics/history.htm

From: folk.devil at hotmail.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 13:35:24 -0700
Subject: Re: [kj] Another one, just to be annoying...

What were the Meadows? To me it's always been this very nasty hot place.

Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 13:25:34 -0700
From: saulomar1 at yahoo.com
To: gathering at misera.net

Lol, good point. It's meant strictly in a loose, highly relative (to small-town Vegas) sense, of when only the locals, and The Mob, were the ones inhabiting and developing that quaint little meadow.

[looking at the current state of things..]

'Who has the fun..
..is it always a man with a gun...?
Someone must have told him if you work too hard... you can sweat"