[kj] Another one, just to be annoying...

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Thu May 20 12:00:57 EDT 2010

> ..Experience did not blight Downtown until '95.

   Ah, I see. I thought the FreSEx had always been there but I just saw the U2 vid for IStillHFWILF(from '85) and saw how much better and original/organic/"authentically"-Vegas/better! that street looks without the video-roof'. I just have a soft spot for Downtown Vegas, i guess. To me Downtown Vegas is like a regular down-home country girl to the Vegas Strip's Jocelyn Wildenstein.

'Who has the fun..
  ..is it always a man with a gun...?
    Someone must have told him if you work too hard... you can sweat"