[kj] Ronnie James Dio R.I.P.

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Sun May 16 19:46:58 EDT 2010

A tragedy real it is. A great voice the 'Man On the Silver Mountain' had. I'm sure he hears his name being called out now.
He rocks. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycRkCs9TUl0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmSt1oEIshE

'Who has the fun..
  ..is it always a man with a gun...?
    Someone must have told him if you work too hard... you can sweat"