[kj] Cinema Bizarre Boys Band Covers Love Like Blood

folk devil folk.devil at hotmail.com
Thu May 13 13:08:41 EDT 2010

Was this translated from another language, was it in English before?

Why did I just read that? :[

Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 01:34:54 +0900
From: axlpop at livedoor.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: Re: [kj] Cinema Bizarre Boys Band Covers Love Like Blood

Cinema Bizarre UK Support: Cinema Bizarre Interview for All Stars Magazine!
http://cinemabizarreuk.blogspot.com/2010/01/cinema-bizarre-interview-for-all-stars.html

> - Strify: I`d sing with great pleasure « Grace Johnes». In the beginning of our musical career we made some remakes and even now we have made a remake of «Love Like Blood» by Killing Joke, the group, which opens our shows.

remake

2010/5/13 Frenchy Frenzy <frenchyfrenzy at killingjoke.fr>

Did you bizarre ?
I would say : surprising ha ha ha !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxWz_YdsG9Y&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzBCxcryqow

Stephane “Frenchy Frenzy”

PS : Rob, please stop shouting like a virgin during the Cinema Bizarre’s gigs ;o))