[kj] Book? Why, perhaps a film could be made that dramatized the old days?

GREG SLAWSON gregslawson at msn.com
Tue May 11 20:56:32 EDT 2010

Martin Sheen is a lefty activist, so he's ok in my book!

From: bettedillinger at live.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 20:38:15 -0400
Subject: Re: [kj] Book? Why, perhaps a film could be made that dramatized the old days?

Yeah, I never liked that guy. So strange, though......I love Martin Sheen as an actor. "The Diary of Private Eddie Slovak"? Damn!
Indifferent to Emilio Estevez, but at least he is not the trainwreck that Charlie Sheen is........I mean, why would he have to pay for services so much if he wasn't so disgusting?
I bet Andy Rooney gets offers from women just because he is in "entertainment".......