[kj] [veryOT] New MIA Video

Bette Dillinger bettedillinger at live.com
Tue May 11 20:48:42 EDT 2010

Yeah, I did the experiment for a social theory class with college students in the late 1990s. It's Jane Elliot's experiment from the 60s. Funny thing, I got reported to the Department Head for harassing people. Didn't have any repercussions because it was a well known study, but it blew my mind. "I am oppressed because I have blue eyes, and this is fostering an environment of negativity!" I was interferring with the learning process, don't ya know.....in a class about race. Whatever....