[kj] OT - Turn To Red . . turn to red . . .

folk devil folk.devil at hotmail.com
Tue May 11 14:10:11 EDT 2010

The technology and methods have been there for decades. Now show me someone out of the minority who gives a shit.

From: karen.weil at sddt.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 10:30:10 -0700
Subject: Re: [kj] OT - Turn To Red . . turn to red . . .

Rob, you said it -- and then some. This whole mess reminds me of the old "stop hitting your head with a hammer" argument. The technology and methods are there -- it's just a matter of national/governmental will power, and people being willing to change their thinking and some habits. Of course, it's easier said than done. But eventually, it's going to happen.

Karen W.
(car driver and public transport user)
the States