[kj] OT: A Movie About Ian Dury & The Blockheads

LONESTYLE at aol.com LONESTYLE at aol.com
Sat May 8 18:20:07 EDT 2010

Yeah, I want to check it out. Sometimes bio movies blow! The Germs one
"What we do is secret" was a bit of a disappointment. The Bronx doing Black
Flag? I don't think so, and they don't even look or sound like Flag.Dug
Control though!

~Cheers,

~ LB

In a message dated 5/6/2010 1:59:52 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,