[kj] My reaction to UK election polls

Antoni Adamiak pssyche23 at hotmail.com
Sat May 8 10:08:45 EDT 2010

* http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/election_2010/scotland/8669883.stm *

Yep, the link above suggests I might not have been talking bollocks after all ... a progressive (ie. non Tory) alliance is mooted, at least by the minor parties ... although I sense Brown knows he is beaten & would prefer Clegg to do a deal with the Tories that included the clear electoral reform (not just some vague promise) knowing that Cameron himself would be signing his (and his party's) own death warrant ...