[kj] New Model Army

Mike Cooper mike at coopersurf.fsnet.co.uk
Fri May 7 17:41:11 EDT 2010

Just in case no one has seen this it is their 30th Anniversary tour plan.
Love the sound of this apart from Lost Songs which only has two good
songs!!! I am going to one of the Nottingham nights -

Our promise is to play at least 4 songs from each of the 13 studio albums
(including the two B Sides/Lost Songs compilations). These will not be
played in chronological order, or album-by-album, but a random choice. It's
possible that we may also feature guest appearances from one or two friends
and former members on some nights but nothing is fixed at this point. We
hope also to include a display of at least a small part of the New Model
Army 'One Tribe' Exhibition of original artwork and memorabilia - depending
on the nature and geography of the venue and other 'logistics'. We will make
further announcements as the shows get nearer.

The following weekends are now 100% confirmed (all are Friday/Saturday,
except in Germany where they are Saturday/Sunday):

Sept 3rd & 4th: The Bellhouse, Brooklyn, New York
Oct 15th & 16th: Circolo Degli Artisti, Rome
Oct 22nd & 23rd: Rock City, Nottingham
Oct 29th & 30th: Whelans, Dublin
Nov 5th & 6th: Trabendo, Paris
Nov 12th and 13th: The Szene, Vienna