[kj] My reaction to UK election polls

jerry bodkin jelbod at hotmail.co.uk
Fri May 7 14:56:04 EDT 2010

Oliver mate, it weren't necessary on Facebook and it aint necessary ere either!

Our Country is in ruin and we are none of us impressed regardless our point of view, an old Anarchic ditty aint gonna make us any the more cheerful!

Mate luv ya, but nah!

We are now in an abyss and nothing short of 5 more years of misery and grief awaits us all, nostalgia pales under reality!

Jelly