[kj] (OT) The Religion of Peace, Love and Understanding

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri May 7 08:22:52 EDT 2010

In other words:

"Being a fanatic is only a bad thing if you're wrong. And I'm right."

Thanks.

The fallback position of the man who knows he can't prove his opinions: "But I'm right!"

Jim.

--- On Fri, 7/5/10, Brendan <bq at soundgardener.co.nz> wrote:

Isn't virulent atheism just as much an issue as virulent Christian Fundamentalism?

No. Nothing like it. I’ve done both.

“When two points of view are expressed with equal force, the truth does not necessarily lie midway between them. It is possible for one side to be simply wrong. And that justifies passion on the other side”

Dawkins 1:18