[kj] (OT) The Religion of Peace, Love and Understanding

GREG SLAWSON gregslawson at msn.com
Thu May 6 20:53:44 EDT 2010

Good little reply, Brendan.

ANd speaking of Religion, with a capital R, Johnny Rotten sang that song last night. He took the small size of the crowd well (saying at the start of the

show "at least we're among friends"). Has anyone else seen the US tour? I've heard the crowds have been small (and in some cases lame) all over the US. PiL played

2 nights in Boston--I went the the 2nd, and there were fewer than 300 people there (looked bad, in a club that probably holds 1000). Good set though; lost of the early PiL stuff was played, on about 7 or 8 different instruments.