[kj] (OT) Jane's Addiction's First Show With Duffman

TB planetary at socal.rr.com
Thu May 6 11:43:15 EDT 2010

They played their first public (free) show with Duff on bass last night at the upstairs club over the old Palace Theater in
Hollywood. I debated going but passed as there's only so many times I can see burnout warhorses like Mountain Song and Stop even in
a tiny club setting. Still, people that went said the band sounds revitalized and fresh with Duff and they're playing the old
classics in near-standard tuning again, plus they premiered a new work-in-progress song called "Soulmates." The set was:

Stop
Mountain Song
Had a Dad
Soulmate [new song]