[kj] New EP available for pre-order

Phillipps Marc Marc.Phillipps at enfield.nhs.uk
Thu May 6 06:10:15 EDT 2010

There is a Zennor near St Ives . . .

________________________________

From: gathering-bounces at misera.net [mailto:gathering-bounces at misera.net]
On Behalf Of Neil Perry
Sent: 06 May 2010 11:09
To: A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)
Subject: Re: [kj] New EP available for pre-order

I see, cheers.

I always think Zennon should be a place name - sounds like a village in
Cornwall

On 6 May 2010 12:03, fatpotanga <fatpotanga at gmail.com> wrote:

when raven was on here he mentioned something about it being named after
a street called Rue de Tabazan - switzerland was it?
I can't remember exactly what it was - they stayed there, or there was a
club or something?
Someone with a greater capacity for remembering

Google mapping it gives you this

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=rue+de+tabaz
an&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=63.512641,122.695313&ie=UTF8&hq=rue+de+ta
bazan&hnear=&ll=46.19883,6.148357&spn=0.000845,0.001872&t=h&z=20

--

YAY SALE!
http://www.iamscuzzy.com

This communication may contain information that is confidential and legally privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s), please note that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information within is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please return it to the sender, then delete and destroy any copies of it. The Health Informatics Service disclaims any liability for action taken reliant on the content of this message. This communication is from the Health Informatics Service serving Barnet Enfield & Haringey Health Communities.