[kj] OT-ish: Youth at Rough Trade this Friday

Neil Perry 65snoopy at gmail.com
Tue May 4 10:19:10 EDT 2010

Heh heh

'Zodiac looked like an old drunken tramp'

So he hasn't had an image change then. I interviewed him once years ago at
his flat
in north London. He hadn't had any keys for the locked door for ages so
one window was permanently smashed in so he could climb inside. In one
room there was a freshly burnt mattress that was still giving off wisps off
smoke
and you couldn't see the floor in other rooms because there was several
inches of crushed cans, broken glass, newspapers, torn clothes etc. I think
'drunken tramp' has pretty much been a lifestyle choice for some time.
Strange bloke.
Details about the pirate metal extravaganza please!