[kj] P.I.L. Last Night

Karen Weil karen.weil at sddt.com
Mon May 3 17:13:24 EDT 2010

Nice summary of the gig, T.B. To be honest, I've heard mix reviews of PIL
gigs elsewhere. If they come to the S.D. area, I'd be curious to check them
out.
Also, your opinion of Club Nokia was spot-on. I saw Porcupine Tree there
last September; decent enough venue, but so expensive!

Cheers,

k.w.
SoCal