[kj] More Royalties For Jaz

jon chapman jonniespatula at hotmail.co.uk
Sat May 1 15:10:57 EDT 2010

I told Jaz this on Monday about Invocation being used on BBC snooker coverage.He was totally confused and didn't say anything,maybe it was the drugs.

Date: Sat, 1 May 2010 11:53:45 -0700
From: saulomar1 at yahoo.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: Re: [kj] More Royalties For Jaz

That will only encourage him. Don't they know that?

[looking at the current state of things..]

'Who has the fun..
..is it always a man with a gun...?
Someone must have told him if you work too hard... you can sweat"