[kj] Past song lyrics

folk devil folk.devil at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 31 16:46:16 EDT 2010

possibly a bunch of Crowley on BTATS?

Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 13:33:10 -0700
From: saulomar1 at yahoo.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: [kj] Past song lyrics

Any KJ lyrics that use quotes from others or from books that big people read? Ok, adults.
I just read an op/ed in another language about a jewish perspective on the meaning of a latin american martyr's death, and the last sentence was, (translated) "love is stronger than death," and I immediately thought of Jeremy singing "Our Last Goodbye" (end of verse after the chorus) where he paraphrases it as: "love is sweeter than death."
So I know of,
"Brighter than a 1.000 suns"
"silent weapons for a silent war"
"And the 3rd angel sounded..."
any others? and please include what/ who he's quoting. Thanks.

(i'm sure in Jeremy's mind it's enough that
he's actually quoting Jeremy! but I' need more..)

[looking at the current state of things..]

'Who has the fun..
..is it always a man with a gun...?
Someone must have told him if you work too hard... you can sweat"