[kj] (OT) Hate maps of the United States

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 30 21:33:30 EDT 2010

The Lieberman-McCain bill may be (at the least) an attempt to beef up their hawkish posture and froth up the tea-hadis so they and teh people who love them will go out and vote. Not to mention a way for hard-right to get their name on the record as supporting such ideas and bills.. this is an election year, after all. Let's see if this latest shot of Lieber-Cain grows any legs.

About We Are Change and Oath Keepers, you may wanna email the SPLC and ask them about the evidence for them being labeled hate groups. I'm sure they'll respond to you. I'm curious what they'd say.

'Who has the fun..
  ..is it always a man with a gun...?
    Someone must have told him if you work too hard... you can sweat"