[kj] (OT) Hate maps of the United States

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 30 19:03:10 EDT 2010

> pretty manipulative the way they lump together pro-peace groups like 'we are change' with

> the most loathsome, toothless white power groups.

    I think the SPLC's definition of hate has to do more with the subject espousing the hate, and less with the object of said hate (tho' i'd have to check their criteria again). For example, there's a - get this - jewish group** (can't be hateful, right?) who's called a hate group because here in the U.S. they try murdering  and plant bombs against who they think are enemies of the jewish people.
   I've also known a few Hispanic nationalist types who have a fanatical "love" for their ethnicity but when they also actively wish harm on white people, that's when they're espousing hate as far as I'm concerned, no matter their "underdog" status of a minority-group advocate.

**JDL / Jewish Defense League

'Who has the fun..
  ..is it always a man with a gun...?
    Someone must have told him if you work too hard... you can sweat"