[kj] I'M STILL SICK OF YOU SO_CALLED GATHERERS

Floren Luke fluke1 at live.co.uk
Tue Mar 30 17:22:23 EDT 2010

Correction :

if you told them that you wouldnt need a return ticket, because the end of the world is imminent

From: fluke1 at live.co.uk
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 17:34:43 +0000
Subject: Re: [kj] I'M STILL SICK OF YOU SO_CALLED GATHERERS

"Planning on travelling to New Zealand in 2012 to see Killing Joke play
on the eve of Armageddon."

....and being so confident of it happening that you only buy a one way ticket .
Would New Zealand immigration allow you to enter the Country without a return ticket, if you told them that you wouldnt need a return ticket, because the end of the world in emanate?

> Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 03:33:13 +1300

> From: bq at soundgardener.co.nz

> To: gathering at misera.net

> Subject: Re: [kj] I'M STILL SICK OF YOU SO_CALLED GATHERERS

> 4. Contestant on Survivor: Killing Joke Island.

> 5. Planning on travelling to New Zealand in 2012 to see Killing Joke play

> on the eve of Armageddon.

Not got a Hotmail account? Sign-up now - Free