[kj] The missing tattoo

Floren Luke fluke1 at live.co.uk
Tue Mar 30 13:36:59 EDT 2010

So why did they cancel?

Has Badly Drawn Boy got anything planned for soon ?

From: jonniespatula at hotmail.co.uk
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 15:30:24 +0000
Subject: Re: [kj] The missing tattoo

So the album IS ready to tour? FFS.

Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 17:15:16 +0200
From: rob.moss at gmx.com
To: gathering at misera.net; gathering at misera.net

I can do a review of the pre listening even though I wasn't there

Huge guitar riffs
Big Paul Monster Drums
Youth's lollop of a bass style
Jaz SHOUT SHOUT SHOUT CONSPIRACY, Bilderberg, Corruption. Middle East conflict. MPs expenses. Song for Raven. War over oil/water/food.

Some of the best songs ever, really looking forward to the album, you will be amazed, sorry about the tour, Geordie's still pissed.