[kj] I'M STILL SICK OF YOU SO_CALLED GATHERERS

folk devil folk.devil at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 30 12:04:44 EDT 2010

Can you elucidate you issues a bit more concisely? Right now you're just blethering.

Feel free to be KJ's no. 1 fan.

Ho hum.

From: michellemilarski at hotmail.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 03:01:31 +0100
Subject: Re: [kj] I'M STILL SICK OF YOU SO_CALLED GATHERERS

I am in my 40th year, I'm not balding, I'm not chubby, I've been here almost from the start, (unless you think you know it all and believe I was too young to be into the joke at age 15!! Don't tell my daughters that though!! as my 15yr old wouldn't agree! (I've got 2 daughters aged 13 n 15yrs) The elder is heavily into KJ almost as much as myself and was due to attend FOF in Edinburgh and subsequently Prague, as part of our Easter school holiday adventure! She's as gutted as us all, but life goes on, we will still be there in October! Our tickets ARE SAFE! We won't spend all day moaning and giving ourselves reasons to NOT BE CHEERFUL!
I get tired of this crap you see, theres more to be doing with my time! I used to spend a few hours on this message board roughly 9yrs ago, but you do talk piles of shit most of the time; alas carry on, you don't have to answer to me, I only started a decent topic of conversation for once. HAHAHA!! I got a reaction, and with every action they say.....................MAY THE JOY BE WITH YOU!
Michelle from nr Edinburgh xxxxxxxxx