[kj] (OT) Hate maps of the United States

Matthew Burke marsboy1 at msn.com
Tue Mar 30 10:35:02 EDT 2010

is that a picture of a hate group on the home page? because they bear a striking resemblance to what police are starting to look like in the states.

From: lennonka at gmail.com
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 12:47:42 +0200
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: Re: [kj] (OT) Hate maps of the United States

Oh my god... when they'll understand that they/we must stand for the opposite to make a change?
Otherwise, you support hate by hating hate and you've got catch 22. Ask for the opposite.

On Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 7:12 PM, folk devil <folk.devil at hotmail.com> wrote:

http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/hate-map

Such a wonderful place to be....

Hotmail has tools for the New Busy. Search, chat and e-mail from your inbox. Learn More.

Gathering at misera.net