[kj] Anyone going tonight ? Saturday 27th March 2010

Paul Wady paulwady at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 29 07:20:49 EDT 2010

There I was in 1983 in the Milton Keynes bowl, standing at the front of 20,000 at about 6 at night, wondering where David Bowie was?

Without any warning, The Beat walked on. Had no idea.

Two hours later I'd have gone home then. Genius. All they ever did was get everyone up and dance, nothing but good vibes. Saxa returned for that gig and dueted with their new player. After that, Bowie.

Sometimes life don't get no better. Have a good gig.