[kj] (OT) Tea Party

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 27 13:21:37 EDT 2010

Private citizen and moose huntress Sarah Palin ought to be consigned to
the dustbin of history, post-haste. I can't stand her. Liking her or not
liking her also caused a big rift in my family that was only papered
over when a relative became mortally ill. The everyone sort of realized
how not talking to each other, etc., because of varying views of Sarah
Palin, was stupid. Having said that, I am still amazed that anyone
could conceive of her as being smart or "what we need in the USA." Give
me a break! She is like the Bush/Cheney administration taken to its
cartoony-est extreme.

-Oliver