[kj] (OT) Tea Party

Matthew Burke marsboy1 at msn.com
Fri Mar 26 23:38:35 EDT 2010

hey, those health insurance capitalists wrote the healthcare bill.

and i can see the baggers turning their back on you, either because they were bused in (that's a bipartisan practice), or because they mostly now consist of foxnews zombies who don't have an understanding of the issues or the constitution outside of what bill o'reilly tells them.

from a distance it's a lambs to the slaughter scenario.