[kj] (OT) Tea Party

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 26 22:12:20 EDT 2010

> ..they weren't there because

They're living also under the same roof and breaking (bitter) bread with the Obama people, who are all-so eerily quiet as their leader ignores everything he promised and the people he promised it all to. Both theme Liberals and Conservatives have a "je ne sais  quoi" trait about them all that transcends party and social ideology. It makes it all so predictable, and grim.
hence this:
(It's a great album dammit, knock it all you want but it just keeps
standing back up..like .. . those . .  .clowns  8'(

'Who has the fun..
  ..is it always a man with a gun...?
    Someone must have told him if you work too hard... you can sweat"