[kj] I'M GETTING TO LOVE ALL OF YOU SO-CALLED GATHERERS..youknow whoyou are!!!

Phillipps Marc Marc.Phillipps at enfield.nhs.uk
Fri Mar 26 13:53:18 EDT 2010

Oh go on then . . .

a) 42 in a couple of months
b) I seem to be developing a beer gut :(
c) I still have plenty of hair thanks!
d) Not dead end . . not well paid though
e) I would quite happily have stayed 25 for ever

>Mike Cooper wrote:

>Have you lot ever listened o the whole journey from start to Hosannas?

>Yes we were there at the start - it is why we are all :-

>a) Over 40

>b) A bit too chubby

>c) Slightly balding

>d) Working in dead end jobs

>e) Wishing we were 21 again

This communication may contain information that is confidential and legally privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s), please note that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information within is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please return it to the sender, then delete and destroy any copies of it. The Health Informatics Service disclaims any liability for action taken reliant on the content of this message. This communication is from the Health Informatics Service serving Barnet Enfield & Haringey Health Communities.