[kj] The "SO CALLED GATHERERS" thread - Please Read

Floren Luke fluke1 at live.co.uk
Fri Mar 26 08:12:16 EDT 2010

"I'm getting sick of all the constant crap you all come ou with!!! OTG is one of the best they've done and was part of the journey they were on at the time.....to be honest, I totally believe they did id to get rid of all the knobs like you lot who have nothing more o do than critcise the MUSIC!"

That didnt work in getting rid of everyone ......................so they then made *Democracy* to try again .