[kj] Band's sound on next cd

fluw fluwdot at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 25 21:12:37 EDT 2010

If they could manage getting the production sound that they managed on
"Let's Go - To The Fire Dances" - the one tune on the fired dances record
that was produced by John Porter, it would give the band the best
opportunity to show their raw visceral sound and not be overproduced. The
production on "let's go to the fire dances " is the finest and most
congruent production - considering all their aggregate qualities - that
killing joke have in their catalog to date.

_____