[kj] I'M GETTING SICK OF YOU SO-CALLED GATHERERS..you know who you are!!!

Matt Tibbits matt_tibbits at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 25 12:29:58 EDT 2010

"Have you lot ever listened o the whole journey from start to Hosannas? I don't think so!"

I usually get derailed by "Me or You".

From: folk.devil at hotmail.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 08:34:27 -0700
Subject: Re: [kj] I'M GETTING SICK OF YOU SO-CALLED GATHERERS..you know who you are!!!

From: michellemilarski at hotmail.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 03:46:59 +0000

>I've never heard such bollocks from so-called Gatherers!!!

Surely not?!

>I'm getting sick of all the constant crap you all come ou with!!! OTG is one of the best they've done and was part of the journey they were on at the time.....

Bad acid?

>to be honest, I totally believe they did id to get rid of all the knobs like you lot who have nothing more o do than critcise the MUSIC!

They nearly did. Do you own a dog? You'll need some company at the gig.

>KJ are far more than just music!

Yes, they're also 4 guys, who make mistakes like everyone else

>Have you lot ever listened o the whole journey from start to Hosannas? I don't think so!

I have tried, but I normally skip OTG and most of Hosannas

>Michelle from Edinburgh

Hi! :)