[kj] So I Guess The North America Spring Tour Is Still On?

Rheinhold Squeegee kjlist at live.com
Thu Mar 25 10:44:53 EDT 2010

I am also curious about the NA dates as I would have expected them to be cancelled by now. Perhaps a nostaliga tour is still in the works, although many of the dates on the itinerary are not actually booked.(SF, Vancouver, DC).

All currently booked shows are through Livenation or Ticketmaster (and subsidiary Ticketweb) so there is no danger of "escrow." If the shows are cancelled or rescheduled, full refunds will be available, less the service fees. I bought four tickets for both Chicago shows and I will be out a total of $13. Which is a pitcher of decent beer, but still...

The little cynic in me, however, would not allow the booking of travel and accommodations, so I definitely sympathize with those who will be out substantial sums after the cancellation of the European shows.