[kj] I'M GETTING SICK OF YOU SO-CALLED GATHERERS..you know who you are!!!

gingoblin at easynet.co.uk gingoblin at easynet.co.uk
Thu Mar 25 08:34:25 EDT 2010

Well, it's not completely unknown to just not "get" an album, then one play
changes everything and it becomes great! Didn't really think it was gonna
happen... but y'know, I'm worried I might not be a true Killing Joke fan,
since I don't blindly say I love everything they do.
Used to be like that with the Damned, when I was, er, 16 bleedin' years old.

Anyway, I'll get in the van without a struggle this time.

D in E