[kj] I'M GETTING SICK OF YOU SO-CALLED GATHERERS..you know who you are!!!

TB planetary at socal.rr.com
Thu Mar 25 00:20:41 EDT 2010

Michelle Milarski babbled:

I've never heard such bollocks from so-called Gatherers!!! I'm getting sick of all the constant crap you all come ou with!!! OTG is
one of the best they've done and was part of the journey they were on at the time.....to be honest, I totally believe they did id to
get rid of all the knobs like you lot who have nothing more o do than critcise the MUSIC!    KJ are far more than just music! Have
you lot ever listened o the whole journey from start to Hosannas?  I don't think so!
Michelle from Edinburgh

Someone's off their meds today.

BTW, thanks for not having the courtesy to snip all that useless text from your reply.

T.B.