[kj] [OT] The case of the fake Given To The Rising AKA name this song please!

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 23 01:39:33 EDT 2010

Really don't think it's Isis. My first thought was that it sounded a little like Pelican but then it occured to me that the drumming didn't jive with what they usually do (ie: it was too good). Definitely sounds like one of those bands, though I suspect that it's most likely whoever uploaded the fake track's own band. People do that as a way to get unsuspecting victims to hear their shitty bands.
 http://www.nightruiner.com
http://www.myspace.com/thesunthroughatelescope
http://www.myspace.com/lauderdale