[kj] [OT] The case of the fake Given To The Rising AKA name this song please!

Leigh Newton angrytomhanks at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 22 12:23:38 EDT 2010

Not sure what it is but I do know that it's been pitched down considerably, giving it a much doomier sound. You can tell by the sound of the drums (cymbals especially). So whatever it is, this isn't the way it's meant to sound.

Leigh

 http://www.nightruiner.com
http://www.myspace.com/thesunthroughatelescope
http://www.myspace.com/lauderdale