[kj] FOF

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 21 21:11:15 EDT 2010

> ..the reunion show in new york that became the dvd Gotham, and it was absolute top...

I always remember that one guy (at dvd beginning, wearing
all black) who prophetically said, 'see this band, for there will never
be another like them again,' (at 0:00.41 sec.) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z9djjD2XnM

Oh, here's Trent doing Sex Dwarf: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDFWk8OEFdM

'Who has the fun..
  ..is it always a man with a gun...?
    Someone must have told him if you work too hard... you can sweat"