[kj] FOF

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 21 18:49:23 EDT 2010

I think I've played GO AWAY WHITE maybe three times? I forget which
track it is, but at one point, you can hear Murphy murmuring into the
mic "this would be a good place for a guitar solo," and hearing Daniel
Ash in the background angrily saying, "this IS a guitar solo." Writing
was on the wall, I suppose.

Crap album or not, I'll always love Bauhaus. Sure, Murphy dressed like
a macabre Peter Pan a lot of the time, but there's simply no arguing
with those records.

Alex in NYC