[kj] FOF

jon chapman jonniespatula at hotmail.co.uk
Sun Mar 21 13:53:51 EDT 2010

my plan of action ( for all killing joke releases ).

1. go to shop and buy it ( or get it delivered ).

2. warn the neighbours.

3. pour some vodka.

4. and some more.

5. play loud on hifi.

Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 14:48:23 -0300
From: nomeanswhat at gmail.com
To: gathering at misera.net
Subject: Re: [kj] FOF

download it right away and then buy it... kj is one of the few bands on earth I still buy whatever the heck they put out...