[kj] FOF

TB planetary at socal.rr.com
Sun Mar 21 01:13:38 EDT 2010

countessghoulita at aol.com wrote:

Even if I agree with Darren (I am neither a fan of  KJ "OTG" and "The Courtyard Talks" nor of Bauhaus "Watch That Granddad Go "
(great title!), I love both bands to death. They have been a staple in the music I love for decades--and I am usually forgiving if I
don't like one release (or 2). I am not, if a band turns to crap.

I too am a equal fan of both bands as well as Love and Rockets and some of Ash's solo stuff. But Bauhaus kind of blew it when they
put out the mediocre "Go Away White" and disintegrated.

T.B.