[kj] Endgames lyrics

Matthew Burke marsboy1 at msn.com
Fri Mar 19 13:50:58 EDT 2010

(sorry if the conversation's already been had)

thanks to Stephane, I've been able to walk around with it. having a hard time deciphering a majority of the verses, maybe because I can still only play it at top volume, however, was curious about everyone's impressions. picking up on phrases such as "vaccinations for the poor" I'm inclined to believe it has something to do with the eugenics/population reduction plan by our owners - which has become loosely associated with the term 'endgame' since the documentary by the same name came out . . . . and was also an admittedly direct inspiration for the new Megadeth album by the same name.