[kj] FOF

TB planetary at socal.rr.com
Thu Mar 18 19:33:32 EDT 2010

ceplaster at aol.com wrote:

As soon as I can hear it, I will download it no matter how illegal it might be, and as soon as it comes out I will buy it.  Even a
bad KJ record is going to be worlds better than most anything else that's out there at present.    I am more than happy to
contribute to them paying off their recording tab,  which is probably going to be a lot when the dust finally settles.   - Carl P.

+++++++

Yeah, much as I get flummoxed by the band's business and touring practices, it's always has been and will continue to be music first
which is why I'll do the same thing - download any leaked tracks asap and buy the album/cd and any singles if they have non-album
b-sides.

T.B.