[kj] FOF

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 18 16:59:09 EDT 2010

> ..We need to support the boys in the present,

I wanna go Scientology on them, where fans work with distributors and buy the cd en masse, take back the cds to the distributor, they restock the shelves and they buy them yet again, ad nauseam, like withDIANETICS. http://mephistolounge.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/dianetics.jpg

Imagine..
FEASTOFFOOLS
           20 million copies sold
      Killing.Joke:.

'Who has the fun..
  ..is it always a man with a gun...?
    Someone must have told him if you work too hard... you can sweat"