[kj] Welcome to the "Gathering" mailing list‏

sade1 saulomar1 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 17 14:24:07 EDT 2010

All is well in the land of Joke, no pushbacks in the last 24 hrs. But there is a poll of a sort, whether you prefer either the Pandemonium or Extremities.. cd. All reasoning is out the window and quickly refuted by the following replies regardless of your initial position on the 2 cds.

'Who has the fun..
  ..is it always a man with a gun...?
    Someone must have told him if you work too hard... you can sweat"