[kj] 2K3 KJLP

Jim Harper jimharper666 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Mar 16 11:43:34 EDT 2010

I remember reading something (not in reference to the KJ album) that said Grohl preferred to record his drums in multiple tracks- bass drum on one track, snares on another, etc etc, with each track recorded separately. I could be wrong (it's been a while), but I do remember hearing something about that.

Jim.