[kj] Extremities

folk devil folk.devil at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 16 11:36:53 EDT 2010

Extremities to me sounded like some of the boys had been hanging out with Pigface, Murder Inc. et al. Oh wait a minute, they had been....I think I'd heard to many bad albums from the Atkins camp at the time; I was listening to very different sounding music at the time of its release, too.

Pandemonium was a much more 'contemporary' album for the time, and I find the production a lot more solid.

The production of Extremities stinks of alcohol.

Folks who like Pandemonium typically like Democracy. Those who like Extremities, do not. This could go on forever, music's subjective! :)