[kj] END GAME (on high quality) AND NEW ALBUM COVER ?

Per G Olsson Per.G.Olsson at Miljonmysteriet.com
Fri Mar 12 17:31:57 EST 2010

1 billion thanks Stephane!

What a difference from the internet radio clip. Good stuff!

Just imagine if someone could dig up a "clear" mix of Hosannas as
well...

Artwork? Bring back Colesy, PLEASE!

/Per